The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration announces the conduct of the 9th Korean EPS-TOPIK and the registration and exam schedule, as well as the requirements.
All job seekers who want to work in Korea under the Employment Permit System should pass the EPS-TOPIK, implemented by the Human Resources Development Service of Korea (HRD Korea) authorized by the MOEL, and only those who passed the test are allowed to submit the job application form for EPS.
The 9th EPS-TOPIK is scheduled on August 11, 2013 with two sessions, one in the morning (10:30 – 11:40am) and one in the afternoon (3:00 – 4:10pm). All examinees must arrive in their designated room assignments one hour before the exam for orientation.
Registration for the 9th EPS-TOPIK exam is on July 2-5, 2013, 9:00am – 5:00pm in Metro Manila, La Union, Cebu and Davao. Applicants must personally appear to register in the place where she/he wants to take the test. Test venues can now be viewed below. A Daily Schedule based on alphabetical order of family name or last name will be followed.
- Must be between 18 and 38 years of age (Born between July 2, 1975 and July 1, 1995)
- Female applicants are restricted to register this time due to slow demand.
- Must not have any record of conviction or imprisonment for a heinous crime
- Must have no record of deportation or departure orders from the Republic of Korea
- Must not be restricted from departure from the Philippines
- EPS-TOPIK Registration Application form
- Valid passport or valid SSS UMID
- 2 pcs. passport size (pictures taken within 3 months)
- Test Fee of peso equivalent of US $24
Results of the 9th EPS-TOPIK Exam will be announced on August 23, 2013. For more information, contact POEA through email (email@example.com), official website (www.poea.gov.ph) or their hotlines (722-1144 / 722-1155).
Incoming search terms:
- www poea gov ph
- www poea gov ph klt exam 2013
- www poea gov ph e-registration
- eps topik
- www poea gov ph e registration korea
- poea gov ph korea exam
- klt exam 2014
- poea gov ph
- www poea gov ph korea
- klt registration 2014