The Civil Service Commission announced online that it is now accepting applications for April 14, 2013 professional and sub-professional Civil Service Examinations.
The application period is from November 19, 2012 to February 28, 2013 for the April 2013 examinations. Another date is set for examinations on October 13, 2013 and the application period of which is from April 15, 2013 to August 30, 2013.
Examination Admission Requirements:
- Must be Filipino citizen;
- Must be at least 18 years of age on the date of filing of application;
- for April 14, 2013 CSE-PPT, applicants must be born on or before February 28, 1995
- for October 13, 2013 CSE-PPT, applicants must be born on or before August 30, 1995
- Must be of good moral character;
- Must have not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, or disgraceful or immoral conduct, dishonesty, examination irregularity, drunkenness, or addiction to drugs;
- Must not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian positions in the government; and
- Must have not taken the same level of CS Examination in less than three (3) months.
- Fully accomplished Application Form (CS Form No. 100, Revised November 2012). The spaces for “Signature of Applicant” and “Right Thumbmark” on the form should be left blank. These shall be accomplished in the presence of the CSC processor. Download the Application Form here. (Right-click link, then save as)
- Four (4) copies of identical I.D. pictures with specifications, as follows:
- Passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
- Colored, with white background
- Taken within three (3) months prior to filing of application
- Printed on good quality photo paper
- In standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag positioned at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin)
- In bare face (with no eyeglasses or any accessories that may cover the facial features)
- Showing left and right ears
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With neutral facial expression, and both eyes open
- With full and handwritten (not computer-generated) name tag in the format: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name (if any), and signature over printed name
- Original and photocopy of any valid ID containing applicant’s clear picture, date of birth, signature, and signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency such as Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Philhealth ID, current Company/Office ID, current School ID, Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Valid Passport, or Police Clearance (Note: Any other ID not included in the list shall NOT be accepted)
- Examination fee of Five Hundred Pesos (Php 500.00).
Applications for the April 2013 civil service exams are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications may no longer be accepted before the deadline if the target number of applicants has already been reached by the CSC Regional/Field Offices. Check out CSC’s website for more details.
Incoming search terms:
- civil service filing 2013
- civil service application form 2013
- First sumiden circuits inc philippines emails