Only 9 out of 594 examinees passed the 2012 Foreign Service Officer Exam given by Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Qualifying Test – 19 February 2012
- Preliminary Interview – 14 April 2012
- Written Test – 18-20 April 2012
- Psychological Test – 23-25 July 2012
- Oral Test – 21-22 November 2012
2012 Foreign Service Officer Exam results
1. Caranzo, Iris Vanessa B.
2. CAYMO, Andrea Christina Q.
3. De Guzman LV I.
4. Hornilla, Miguel Carlo N.
5. Licaros, Anna Theresa L.
6. Perpetua, Mary Grace L.
7. Saberon, Anna Patricia L.
8. Viejo, Lyza Maria S.
9. Wahab, Johaira C.
The 2012 FSO Examination is composed of five tests which were held throughout the year: (a) Qualifying Test – 19 February 2012; (b) Preliminary Interview – 14 April 2012; (c) Written Test – 18-20 April 2012; (d) Psychological Test – 23-25 July 2012; and (e) Oral Test 21-22 November 2012.
According to DFA the 2012 FSO Examination passers are slated to take their oath of office after their letter of appointment is signed by President Benigno S. Aquino III. They will then enter the DFA with the rank of Foreign Service Officer IV and undergo a six-month Foreign Service Officer Cadetship Course in the Foreign Service Institute (FSI), the DFA’s research and training arm. After cadetship, the newly trained officers will be assigned to the different offices in the DFA Home Office where they will serve for two years before they are deployed to the Philippine embassies, consulates, and missions abroad.
Congratulations to all passers of 2012 Foreign Service Officer Exams!
Incoming search terms:
- Foreign Service Officer Test Results
- fsi board for medical technologist usa