The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has readjusted the schedule of the upcoming May 2013 Licensure Examinations for Certified Public Accountants (CPA).
The CPA Board Exam originally scheduled for May 12-13 & 19-20, 2013 needed rescheduling as the second day of the exam falls on the May 2013 Midterm Elections. The new schedule will be on:
- MAY 19, 20 and 26, 27, 2013
Similarly, a need for a new schedule of subjects arises, and the PRC has released Memorandum Order No.2013-01 which embodies the new schedule. Here now is the new schedule of the May 2013 CPA Board Exam:
May 2013 CPA Board Exam New Schedule of Subjects
The CPA licensure exam will be held in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, and Legazpi. The changes in the schedules of the subjects will be applicable in the Board licensure examination for Certified Public Accountants for May 2013 ONLY.
Incoming search terms:
- cpa exam schedule
- may 2013 cpa board exam schedule
- cpa board exam schedule 2013
- schedule of subjects cpa board exam may 2014
- may 2014 cpa board exam rescheduled
- Reschedule of 2013 fishery board exam
- CPA board exam for 2014 will be reschedule
- may 2014 cpa board subjects
- reason why cpa board exam may 2013 rescheduled?
- prc postponed cpa board exam may 2014