The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has readjusted the schedule of the upcoming May 2013 Licensure Examinations for Certified Public Accountants (CPA).
The CPA Board Exam originally scheduled for May 12-13 & 19-20, 2013 needed rescheduling as the second day of the exam falls on the May 2013 Midterm Elections. The new schedule will be on:
- MAY 19, 20 and 26, 27, 2013
Similarly, a need for a new schedule of subjects arises, and the PRC has released Memorandum Order No.2013-01 which embodies the new schedule. Here now is the new schedule of the May 2013 CPA Board Exam:
May 2013 CPA Board Exam New Schedule of Subjects
The CPA licensure exam will be held in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, and Legazpi. The changes in the schedules of the subjects will be applicable in the Board licensure examination for Certified Public Accountants for May 2013 ONLY.
Incoming search terms:
- cpa exam schedule
- may 2013 cpa board exam schedule
- cpa board exam schedule 2013
- new dates from prc for the resched of may 2014 cpa board exam
- sceduled for cpa board exam from prc
- rescheduled date of cpa board exam
- announcement philippine cpa exam for may 2014
- cpa schedule boar exam 2014
- cpa exam new schedule