The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will administer a Special Professional Licensure Board Examination for Overseas Filipino Workers in Middle East.
Scheduled on October 15-17, 2013, PRC will conduct several board exams including:
- CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
- CIVIL ENGINEERS
- REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AND REGISTERED MASTER ELECTRICIANS
- ELECTRONIC ENGINEERS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
The SPLBE will be held on four testing centers, namely: ABU DHABI, UAE; DOHA, QATAR; RIYADH, KSA; and JEDDAH, KSA.
Submission of list of pre-qualified applicants for the applicable licensure examination by Phlippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLOs) to PRC is until Thursday, August 15, 2013. Applicants may file their applications via On-line Application System (OAS).
Upon submission of the application for licensure examinations via OAS the following documents are to be submitted by the applicants to the POLOs at the respective Embassies/Consulates until Friday, September 13, 2013.
View the requirements for the SPLBE below or browse at the official website of PRC:
Incoming search terms:
- splbe 2013
- splbe 2013 result
- application for SPLBE
- prc exam result splbe October Civil Engineer 2013
- prc schedule of exam for splbe
- Review center for SPLBE for certified public accountant
- splbe 2014
- splbe contacts in ksa
- splbe october 2013 civil engineering exam result