The Board Exam Schedules and Deadline of Filing of Applications for 2013 has been published online recently by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The Schedule of Licensure Examinations for Year 2013 was released through the PRC Resolution No. 2012-689 dated November 12, 2012. R.A. 8981 Section 7(d) authorizes the PRC to determine and fix the places and date of examinations, including the deadline of filing of board exam applications.
Here are some of the schedules for select board exams:
LET (Teachers) Board Exam: March 10 and September 29, 2013 – Deadline of Application moved from June 7 to June 21, 2013 for Repeaters, from June 28 to July 12, 2013 for First-Timers
NLE (Nurses) Board Exam: The NLE scheduled for July 6-7 has been moved to a new schedule: June 2-3. Consequently, the deadline of filing of applications is also moved: first takers – April 19, 2013; repeaters: March 29, 2013. Read about the change of schedule here.
Another NLE is scheduled on December 15-16, 2013
Criminologist Board Exam: April 7,8,9 and October 26,27,28, 2013 – moved to October 24, 25 & 26, 2013
Agriculturist Board Exam: July 23,24,25
Physician Board Exam: February 10,11,17,18 and August 10,11,17,18, 2013
CPA Board Exam: Moved from May 12,13,19,20 to May 19, 20, 26, 27 and October 5,6,12,13
Complete list of PRC Board Exam Schedules for 2013
Use Fullscreen function for better viewing.
PRC 2013 Board Exam Schedules
Please help spread this 2013 PRC Board Exam Schedules for exam takers next year.
Incoming search terms:
- criminology board exam schedule 2013
- prc online application for criminology
- criminology board exam schedule
- prc online application for filing
- schedule of criminology board exam 2013
- schedule of filing criminology board exam 2013
- online application for criminology board exam 2013
- deadline of filing for criminology board exam
- online application for criminology board exam
- requirements for criminology board exam