Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) thru Board of Medicine bared the Top Medical Schools in Philippines for period of 2007-2012 during the oathtaking ceremony of recent Physician Board Exam passers at the PICC Plenary Hall, Pasay City.
The ranking of the top medical schools is based on the performances of colleges and universities in the Physician board exam during those 6 years. A total of 17 schools that offer medicine course made it above the national average of 62.71%, with Cebu Institute of Medicine (CIM) topping the list with 390 passers out of 388 or a 99.48% passing rate.
University of the Philippines-Manila came in second with 98.54% (962 of 948), and University of Sto. Tomas is third with 2355 passers out of 2269 examinees or 96.34% rating. Check out the list of top medical schools:
Top medical schools in the Philippines, 2007-2012
It’s good to consider this list of top medical schools in the Philippines when choosing where to take your medicine course.
Incoming search terms:
- top medical schools in the philippines
- medical schools in the philippines ranking 2012
- top medical schools in the philippines 2013
- best medical schools in the philippines
- top medical school in the philippines
- top medical schools in the philippines 2012
- medical courses list