The Department of Education (DepEd), through its Bureau of Alternative Learning System, has released the list of passers of the Alternative Learning System Accreditation and Equivalency (ALS A&E) Exam.
The ALS A&E Test, formerly the Nonformal Education A&E (or NFE A&E) Test is one of the four components of the ALS A&E. It offers the successful test takers certification of learning achievements at two learning levels – Elementary and Secondary – that is comparable to the formal school system.
Here’s the list of students that have finished and passed the ALS Accreditation & Equivalency Examination given last November and December 2012:
Congratulations to all passers of ALS A&E Exam 2012!
Incoming search terms:
- als logo
- logo of alternative learning system
- als passer2013
- bureau of alternative learning system passers
- entrance exam for bureau of fire protection december 15 2013
- list of name who passed the alternative learning system exam last december 2
- a and e exam
- list of names who passed in als last october 2013
- logo of als
- secondary a&e exam result 2013