Department Order number 81 series of 2012 entitled Additional Policy Guidelines on Hiring and Deployment of Kindergarten Teachers was released to standardize the evaluation and selection of kindergarten-teacher applicants. Some key points in the guidelines:
- Must be a holder of any of the following degrees:
Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (ECE)
Bachelor of Science Preschool Education
Bachelor of Science (BS) in Family Life and Child Development
Bachelor in Elementary Education with specialization in Preschool or Early Childhood Education
Bachelor in Elementary Education major in Teaching Early grades
Bachelor in Secondary Education holders with additional diploma in ECE including practice teaching in kindergarten
Other related courses with at least 18 units in ECE/Child Development including those in Day Care centers
- Must be a holder of Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) and/or Professional Board Examination for Teacher (PBET) license.
- Must not be more than 45 years old.
DepEd Guidelines on Hiring of Kindergarten Teachers
Deped guidelines on hiring kindergarten teachers will ensure the competency of those hired to teach children in the K-12 curriculum.
Incoming search terms:
- hiring guidelines neisd teachers
- deped kindergarten teacher volunteer and benefits
- deped memo about kindergarten
- kindergarten deped hiring
- kindergarten latest memo
- latest post of deped regarding of reevaluation of new teachers applicant
- new deped guidelines in hiring teachers
- new depEd order for teacher 1 applicant
- NEW MEMO FOR TEACHER 1 APPLICANTS HIRING GIUDELIESWWW GOOGLE COM
- new memo for teacher applicants 2015