Department of Education issued a memo detailing the school calendar for school year 2013-2014 for elementary and high schools in the country.
Deped order no. 10 series of 2013 themed “School Calendar for SY 2013-2014″ aims to synchronize all core events and teaching-learning activities to maximize the use of 201 days for school year 2013-2014.
Based on the Deped order, private schools may deviate from this school calender but they shall not start classes earlier than June 3 and later than August.
Opening of classes for school year 2013-2014 will be on June 3, 2013 and the last day on March 31, 2014. Here are some of the important dates on the calendar:
- Class Opening: June 3
- Phil-IRI for Grades 2-6: June 17-21
- NCAE for K to 12: August 27
- NCAE for BEC-YR: August 28
- Sembreak: October 28-31
- PEPT: November 11-15
- Christmas Break: December 21
- Class Resumes: January 6
- NAT for 4th Year HS: March 5
- NAT for Grade 3: March 11
- NAT for Grade 6: March 13
- Recognition and Graduation Ceremonies: March 27-28
- Last Day of Classes: March 31
The school calendar also indicates the Philippine holidays with no classes. See the full Deped order below:
Deped Order No. 10: School Calendar SY 2013-2014
Please share this Deped School Calendar to all teachers and students of public and private elementary and high schools.
Incoming search terms:
- deped order no 10 s 2013
- deped school calendar 2013-2014
- deped memo 2013
- deped order 10 series of 2013
- deped order no 10 series 2013
- deped memo 2013 2014
- deped calendar of activities 2013-2014
- deped memo 2013-2014
- sembreak 2013
- deped order 2013-2014