The Kabayan Noli De Castro Foundation, Inc., in partnership with Department of Education, SM Foundation, Inc. and Rotary Club of Midtown Quezon City (District 3780) is organizing the Kabayan TOPS Awards for SY 2013-2014.
The Kabayan Ten Outstanding Public School Students Awards aims to recognize poor but deserving public high school students who have shown exemplary performance in academics and leadership despite experiencing hardship and other challenging circumstances in life.
The winners of the awards will receive financial assistance from Kabayan Noli De Castro Foundation, Inc. and SM Foundation, Inc. through full college scholarship grants.
- Must be a graduating high school student currently enrolled in any public secondary school
- Must not be more than 25 years of age
- Must be a Filipino citizen with at least one year residency in the district or area being represented
- Must be of good moral character and not have been subjexted to school disciplinary action
- Must not have been charged of any crime involving moral turpitude
- Must not have parents with a combined annual income of more than Php 150,000.00
- Must not be related up to the fourth civil degree of consanguinity or affinity to any other officer of the Kabayan Foundation, Inc. or SM Foundation, Inc. and partner organizations.
Kabayan Academic Excellence Award
- Consistent honor student from first year to fourth year
- Must not have grades lower than 80% in any subject
- Must have a general weighted average of not lower that 88% considering all major subjects
- Must be active in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities
Kabayan Exemplary Leadership Award
- Must be an officer of a club or organization duly recognized by the school or the Department of Education or other socio-civic organizations
- Must have implemented significant programs and projects that benefited his/her fellow students, the school and the community
- Must have no failing grades and with an average of at least 88% considering all major subjects
- Duly accomplished and signed Nomination Form (Download it here)
- Recent 2×2 colored photo
- Latest Income Tax Return and Affidavit of Parents or Guardian attesting to their annual income
- Certification of Good Moral Standing from the School Principal
- Certification of Enrolment from the School Principal
- Certified True Copy of Form 137/Trascript of Grades from First Year to Fourth Year (Up to the second grading period only)
- Nomination Letter from the Section Adviser for the School-level Search; from the School Principal for the Division-level Search; from the Schools Division Superintendent for the National-level Search
- Photocopy of pertinent certificates and awards received, including pictures if available
For more details regarding the Kabayan TOPS Awards SY 2013-2014, see below:
Kabayan TOPS Awards 2013
Incoming search terms:
- sm foundation scholarship 2015-2016