Here are some important dates to take note regarding the PMMA Entrance Exam 2013:
- Deadline of Application Filing: August 31, 2013 (Nationwide) September 21, 2013 (PMMA Zambales ONLY)
- Entrance Exam Schedule: September 28, 2013
The examinations will be given in 37 testing centers nationwide, and only 30 examinees per classroom is allowed. The applicants may choose to take the exam from the Table of Testing Centers here.
Interested parties must duly fill up the Application Form (Adobe Acrobat Reader/PDF reader needed) and submit it in person to the Committee on Admission, PMMA Complex, San Narciso, Zambales or mail it to:
Committee on Admissions
Philippine Merchant Marine Academy
San Narciso, Zambales
- Male or female, physically fit, natural born Filipino citizen
- Single and never been married
- At least 16 but not more than 22 years old by June next year
- Height of at least 160 cm. (5 ft. 3 in.) weighs 55 kgs. (120 lbs.) stripped for male and 155 cm. (5 ft. 1 in.) weighs 50 kgs. (110 lbs.) stripped for female
- Free from being accused/convicted of any crime against the law and state
- At least a high school graduate qualified to enroll in a four-year course or graduating from high school on April next year
- At least earned average academic performance and preferably has taken Trigonometry in High School
- Applicants must have never been enrolled at PMMA.
- 3 copies of recent 2×2 colored pictures with name tag, front view, white background
- Examination fee of three hundred fifty pesos (P350.00) in cash
- Certified true copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Civil Registrar (Photocopy only)
Note: Baptismal and Hospital Birth Certificates are not honored.
- Two pieces self-addressed long white mailing envelopes (with zip code) for mailed application with thirty pesos (P30.00) worth of mailing stamps per envelope (one piece only if application form is personally filed at the PMMA Admissions Office.
- Mathematic (Algebra, Geometry, Statistics and Trigonometry)
- Science (General Science, Chemistry and Physics)
- Abstract Reasoning
After passing the PMMA Entrance Examination, successful examinees will have to undergo a series of examination and screening, and a month-long orientation training. For more details, visit the PMMA website.
Incoming search terms:
- pmma entrance exam
- pmma entrance exam 2013
- pmma application form
- pmma exam result 2013
- pmma application form 2013
- pmma passers 2013
- pmma entrance exam schedule 2013
- pmma requirements
- pmma entrance examination 2013