Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) released the guidelines on payment of 13th month pay for all employers who have wage and salary workers in the country.
Department Advisory No. 02 Series of 2012 entitled Payment of Thirteenth-Month Pay requires private sector employers to pay their employees their 13th month pay on or before December 24 of every year. They could opt to pay half of 13th month pay before the opening of school year and the remaining half on or before December 24.
The guidelines also includes the formula and computation of 13th month pay. Check the complete advisory below:
Guidelines on Payment of 13th Month Pay
Employers are also required to report compliance of the 13th month payment to the DOLE not later than January 15 of each year. Source: DOLE website.
Incoming search terms:
- Dole 13th Month Pay
- dole 13th month computation
- dole 13th month policy
- Dole computation of 13th month pay
- computation of 13th month pay by dole
- 13th Month Pay Computation Formula
- dole 13th month pay computation
- 13th month computation dole
- 13th month pay dole
- 13th month pay computation dole