The synchronized Barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) Elections is set on October 28, 2013, and the filing of voter’s application is upcoming this month.
The voter’s application filing is scheduled on:
- July 22-31, 2013
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- office of the Election Officer of the city/municipality
For the SK electorates, to become a member of the KnK, they have to be Filipino citizens who are 15 but below 18 years old on Oct. 28, 2013. They must also be actual residents in the barangay for at least six months on election day.
The applicant must personally appear before the EO, state his/her name and exact address, specifying the house number, name of the street, area, district, purok or sitio and barangay where he resides, or a brief description of his/her residence.
Also to be presented by the applicant are the following: certificate of live birth, baptismal certificate, school records, or any other document that will establish his/her identity and other qualifications.
However, the Commission on Elections said the community tax certificates and certifications of barangay officials will not be honored.
Incoming search terms:
- sk election 2013 news
- brgy election result in catbalogan oct 28 2013
- Tuloy ba ang sangguniang kabataan
- status of sk elections 2013
- sk election 2013 latest news
- Schedule of brgy election
- sangguniang kabataan candidates 2013 qualifications
- qualification of sangguniang kabataan for 2013 election
- latest update on brgy and sk election 2013
- latest news sk election 2013