For school years 2013-2015, Deped teachers and non-teaching personnel shall wear new uniforms as stated in the department order issued February 13, 2013.
Deped order no. 7 series of 2013 details the design and descriptions of textile materials to be used for 2 new national uniforms. Also, each Deped teachers and personnel shall receive the full amount of P5,000 as annual clothing and uniform allowance. Here are the descriptions of new uniforms:
Deped new national uniforms for SY 2013-2015
- Female Uniform Design 1. A Sangria Red Bernice textured blouse with white huspies in truvenize collar, designed with multicolored scarf, ribbon and buttons (with Deped logo) accented with norpok effect and back stitches on the figure, paired with Maioli midnight blue with red striped pants.
- Female Uniform Design 2. A Chateau Gray printed Hanthitorne blouse in mandarin collar, designed with ethnic pattern, accented with dark gray pleated bib and loop buttons(with Deped logo), paired with Alexa burnt henna pants.
- Male Uniform Design 1. A rammie dobby (gusot mayaman) checkered with cabana barong, accented with dainty pintucks and diamond like embroidery, designed with patch pocket and white buttons(with Deped logo), paired with textured charcoal gray pants.
- Male Uniform Design 2.A Scotchland silver gray checkered half open barong, accented with geometric embroidery and buttons(with Deped logo), paired with Jayden bluish gray pants.
See full Deped Memo for the Designs
Please share this new uniform designs to all Deped teachers and personnel.
Incoming search terms:
- deped uniform 2013
- deped order 2013
- norpok pleats
- new national uniform of teachers of deped
- deped national uniform 2013
- deped uniform
- non uniform personnel hiring 2014
- teachers uniform 2013
- deped order no 7 series of 2013
- deped uniform 2014