The De La Salle University Lady Spikers again broke the hearts of their archrivals Ateneo de Manila University Lady Eagles after stealing Game 1 of the UAAP Season 75 Women’s Volleyball Finals.
The ADMU Lady Eagles came up with a strong start winning two straight sets against the DLSU Lady Spikers. The errors of the Lady Spikers also heated up the uprising of the Lady Eagles, notching the first two sets, 20-25, 17-25. Then, the two-time defending champs Lady Spikers mustered all their strengths to force a decisive fifth set by winning the third and the fourth set, 25-22, 25-22. Then came a blowout victory by the DLSU team in the fifth set by limiting ADMU’s attacks and scored 15-6.
Season 74’s Rookie of the Year Victonara Galang put up a superb spiking show in front of the 17, 342 crowd of Smart Araneta Coliseum as she scored all of her 17 points by way of kills. Player of the Game Michelle Gumabao stepped up in the fourth set to lead her team to the fifth set, and contributing 15 points to the Lady Spikers. Alyssa Valdez led the Lady Eagles with 17 points, followed by Fille Cainglet with 14 markers.
You can watch here the replay of the Finals Game 1. Finals Game 2 of the UAAP Season 75 Women’s Volleyball is scheduled on March 6, 2013 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena. The Awarding of Institutional Awards has been rescheduled before the game on March 6. See the schedule below:
Incoming search terms:
- uaap season 75 womens volleyball finals game 1
- ateneo lady eagles season 77 lineup
- dlsu vs admu season 77 statistics in game 1
- march schedule of uaap womens volleyball
- schedule of the round 2 of uaap season 77 womens volleyball of ateneo
- uaap season 75 women\s volleyball finals game 1
- uaap season 77 womens volleybal finals game 1
- up womens volleyball team lineup season 77