The De La Salle University Lady Spikers again broke the hearts of their archrivals Ateneo de Manila University Lady Eagles after stealing Game 1 of the UAAP Season 75 Women’s Volleyball Finals.
The ADMU Lady Eagles came up with a strong start winning two straight sets against the DLSU Lady Spikers. The errors of the Lady Spikers also heated up the uprising of the Lady Eagles, notching the first two sets, 20-25, 17-25. Then, the two-time defending champs Lady Spikers mustered all their strengths to force a decisive fifth set by winning the third and the fourth set, 25-22, 25-22. Then came a blowout victory by the DLSU team in the fifth set by limiting ADMU’s attacks and scored 15-6.
Season 74’s Rookie of the Year Victonara Galang put up a superb spiking show in front of the 17, 342 crowd of Smart Araneta Coliseum as she scored all of her 17 points by way of kills. Player of the Game Michelle Gumabao stepped up in the fourth set to lead her team to the fifth set, and contributing 15 points to the Lady Spikers. Alyssa Valdez led the Lady Eagles with 17 points, followed by Fille Cainglet with 14 markers.
You can watch here the replay of the Finals Game 1. Finals Game 2 of the UAAP Season 75 Women’s Volleyball is scheduled on March 6, 2013 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena. The Awarding of Institutional Awards has been rescheduled before the game on March 6. See the schedule below:
Incoming search terms:
- admu vs dlsu stats
- UAAP Stats womens volleyball season 77 as of nov 29
- Uaap scores in volleyball womens
- uaap 77 women volleyball scores
- standings of the UAAP season 77 women\s volleyball
- season 75 uaap womens volleyball finals pinoyexchange review
- kai lan games nang uaap season 77 volleyball
- dlsu lady spikers season 77 lineup
- ateneo uaap season 77 line-up for volleyball
- ADMU women\s volleyball season 77 players